1. Turn RIGHT into Willow Street, through Killarney past the Killarney Hotel on left
2. Approx 3 kilometres outside of Killarney (just past the abbatoir) turn LEFT into Brosnans Road.
3. Follow Brosnans Road approx 9 kilometres
4. The road becomes gravel and you will cross the river 10 times. After Bullocky crossing you go up a long slope. At the top of the slope turn LEFT into Adjinbilly Road (there is a sign at the intersection)
5. Drive 1.5 kilometres up Adjinbilly Road and you are at the Office
Travelling from Boonah
1. Take the Boonah-Rathdowney exit at the main Roundabout. Going through Boonah you will pass the state school, the police station and the Dugandan pub before crossing Teviot Brook.
2. 14 kilometres along this road you will come to a sign showing “The Falls Drive” to the right. Turn RIGHT there.
3. Travel 15 kilometres and you will come to a sign showing The Falls Drive, The Head Road, Queen Mary Falls, Killarney Road. Turn RIGHT there. You will be travelling through dairy country so keep a watch for cattle as they have NO road sense and don’t give right of way!
4. Travel approx 19 kilometres – the road narrows and you will climb a steep winding road up through Main Range National Park. You will travel past Teviot Falls. Continue on until you reach a Y Junction, and take the RIGHT road, Condamine River Road, which is gravel. (If you are going to Killarney first, take the LEFT road and continue along the bitumen to Killarney). Watch out for cattle and wallabies
5. You go through 4 river crossings, and 700 metres after the fourth crossing turn RIGHT at the top of the hill into Adjinbilly Road (there is a sign at the intersection)
6. Drive 1.5 kilometres up Adjinbilly Road and you will come to the office!